A muggleborn and pureblood couple having their first child and the pureblood not knowing about ultrasounds so they don’t understand why their partner is dragging them to a muggle doctor until they get there and suddenly they see a physical picture of their newborn child and hear it’s little heartbeat and it’s better than any magic they’ve ever seen.
I encounter this phenomenon at least once a week.
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
This is Patricia Yurena, the now first openly gay national beauty queen
if someone asks why they had to do a spiderman reboot just show them this gif
& the final nail in the coffin
I actually LOVED Evil!Peter! XD
no fahrlight don’t do this to me
when you try to type something in the search bar and it does the thing
- is overweight. not “a little heavy” or “curvy in all the right places”, she is overweight and she owns it.
- is gay, and from her first public exposure has been open about this
- has bipolar disorder
- is one of the coolest lyricists right now
- has this song which is way more feel good than “all about the bass” or “shake it off”
- is super cute
- mary lambert
"what’s the worst that could happen? I’ll be TOO cool?" I say as I strap the rocket blasters to my heelys
what did chris evans see to make him make this face
that really sponged my stars
This guy sent me a dick pic so I google searched and sent back a bigger dick pic. This was the response.